1. AUTHENCITY: True success happens when you are REAL with yourself about your failures, fears and desires. To help you with that, I will be authentic with you, so you have a safe environment to share your story. At Sage Garden there are no games, I won’t pretend to be better than you and I won’t hide behind a façade of “having it all together.” I just do what I do well; share God’s hope in you.
2. COMFORT: I understand that you have real fears walking in the door. If you need a time to cry, I will provide a shoulder. If you need place to vent your frustrations, I’ll grab a punching bag . If you need encouragement to push forward, I’ll challenge you with a smile. Bottom line, I will never berate you for your poor choices, mistakes or difficult circumstances. I will, however, help you see a positive future beyond them.
3. HOPE: Our main purpose and part of vision is the helping your discover God’s hope. Hope is not something you wish for, it is something you expect to receive and patiently wait for. God wants you to succeed as a disciple of His. You are not a mistake, you are not a screw-up and you are not the sum of others opinions of you! You are a child of God, now its time to live it!
4. INTEGRITY: More than just being honest, integrity is doing the right thing even when you don’t have to. The truth is, that I can only help you to a certain point. Once you leave the office, your life is yours to live. I will do my part and help even when we are not in session (and apologize and fix it when I mess up). I expect that you want to change enough that you will do the same.
5. EVIDENCE: Anyone can talk about God, but most people today want proof of His existence. Just as a rustling leaf is evidence of the wind and a falling limb is evidence of gravity, your success, healing, strength, courage and faith in the face of fear is evidence of God living in you. I will commit myself to showing this to you regularly.
6. VALUE: Value is a tricky thing. An item only has value if someone will give something for it. If no one would buy it, we say it’s worthless. You may feel worthless, but I want you to see you the way God sees you. You are so valuable he gave His son for you. That may sound cliché, especially if you are one of those people who ask, “where was God when…?” No matter who hurt you, abandoned you, punished you, discouraged you or just didn’t do right by you, God loves you, and believes you are valuable. I want to show you just how valuable you are!
7. EMPOWER: Your life is yours to live. I cannot live it for you, I even enough going on just living my own life! My goal is to empower you to find God’s hope in your life and then share that hope with others. Imagine a world where we all thought so highly of others that we saw potential in everyone! You are part of the generation that will change the world, it is time we change it for good!