Since 2012, Chuck Taylor has been the owner of Sage Garden Care Center, a coaching and consulting business focused on the success of others. He is the owner and creator of the Optim Leadership Academy, which provides company specific leadership skills to workers rising into the role of manager. Chuck works with businesses, governments, non-profits, and community leaders all across the triad of North Carolina and has done work as far away as New York City, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Tel-Aviv Israel.
Chuck has a heart for those who want to succeed and wants to give all the tools needed to help others succeed well. He has over 20 years of leadership experience as a pastor and community influencer.
Chuck has served on several boards and helped many community organizations. He is the Incoming Board Chair for the Davie County Chamber of Commerce. He is board member for the Davidson County Community College Foundation. He has served on the United Way of Davie County’s Community Investment Council for three years. He was elected to serve as a commissioner for the Town of Cooleemee, NC in 2009.
He is the 2019 Small Business Champion of the Year, an award provided by the Davidson and Davie County Community College’s Small Business Center. He is also the co-creator and facilitator of Leadership Davie, a program designed to create enduring leaders for Davie County’s future.
Chuck has been married to LeeAnn since 2003 and has five children, Salem, who owns her own business, Salem & Co., Sekaiah, Haven, Zeke, and Quinn.
- Optimization Coaching
- Perspective Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Pastoral Coaching
- Marriage Coaching
- Pre-Marital Coaching
- Personal Life Coaching
Organizational Training Options:
- Personality Types Training
- Leadership Styles Training
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Generations in the Workplace Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Team Building Training
- Managerial Styles Training
- Employee Appreciation Training
- Communication Management Training
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies, Southern Christian University
- Minor in Psychology
- Master’s Level Course Work in Counseling, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary
- Board Certified Life Coach, American Association of Christian Counselors – Light University
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certified Instructor
- Leadership Davie
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Grief Following Trauma
- Emotional and Spiritual Care in Disasters
- Soul Shop Training for Presenters
- Colleges, Churches, and Companies
- International and Domestic Trainings
- iShopDavie.com (Shop Local Podcast for Davie County, NC)
- PersonalitiesInTheWorkplace.com (Conversation about using the Myers-Briggs Personalities Types in the Workplace)
Books and Curriculum:
- The Connection Principle: 3 Essential Communication Tools for Getting What you Want From Your Marriage, by Chuck Taylor
- The B.E.S.T. Program, Basic Employee Skills Training, a 13 Module Teaching Tools for Business to help employees bring their best work to the workplace.
View Chuck’s Resume: