Chuck has over 20 years of experience in communication training and development. Using his vast history in ministry work, he pulls in stories, examples, resources, and knowledge to equip people to leverage their strengths for the success they aspire to achieve.
Chuck has worked in many stressful and difficult situations and understands how to help people navigate the waters of uncertainty to finds healthy solutions to their struggles. Chuck has served in almost every area of church ministry, been elected to and served on a local town board, served as the campaign chair for the United Way, and served on other boards within his community.
Chuck has been married to his wife LeeAnn since 2003 and together they have 5 children.
Organizational Training Options:
- Personality Types Training
- Leadership Styles Training
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Generations in the Workplace Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Team Building Training
- Managerial Styles Training
- Employee Appreciation Training
- Communication Management Training
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies, Southern Christian University
- Minor in Psychology
- Master’s Level Course Work in Counseling, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary
- Board Certified Life Coach, American Association of Christian Counselors – Light University
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certified Instructor
- Leadership Davie
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Grief Following Trauma
- Emotional and Spiritual Care in Disasters
- Soul Shop Training for Presenters
- Colleges, Churches, and Companies
- International and Domestic Trainings
- iShopDavie.com (Shop Local Podcast for Davie County, NC)
- PersonalitiesInTheWorkplace.com (Conversation about using the Myers-Briggs Personalities Types in the Workplace)
Books and Curriculum:
- The Connection Principle: 3 Essential Communication Tools for Getting What you Want From Your Marriage, by Chuck Taylor
- The B.E.S.T. Program, Basic Employee Skills Training, a 13 Module Teaching Tools for Business to help employees bring their best work to the workplace.
View Chuck’s Resume: