As a Christian life coach and a mother of five, one of Lena’s goals is to help parents to realize the value of parenting with intention. Parenting is one of the highest honors God can grant us, but can also be one of the most challenging. Through Parent Coaching, Lena will walk through these challenges with you and encourage you on this amazing journey.
Lena believes that God has called her to the field of coaching in order that she may use her faith and life experiences to offer support and encouragement to others. She especially has a passion for helping women to recognize that they are fearfully and wonderfully made and to live their lives with joy and purpose.
Are disorganization and poor time management causing stress in your life? Through Organizational Coaching, Lena will work alongside you to help you overcome the obstacles that have kept you from achieving the organizational goals you desire. She will not only help you to set achievable, step-by-step goals, she will also support and motivate you as you seek to attain these goals and bring balance to your life.
Interior Decorating Coaching
Looking for ways to spruce up the look of your home or business?
Whether you prefer a warm, cozy feel or a sleek, modern look, with Interior Decorating Coaching, Lena can help you decide the look that not only complements your business or home, but reflects your personality and the services that you offer. Then she will work alongside you to come up with some fresh new ideas and help you pull that look together.
Additional Services Provided
Lena has helped women navigate their current path through Davie Domestic Violence Services and Davie County Social Services by providing one-on-one coaching and group trainings in the following areas:
- Educational Resources – discussing community college options, vocational rehab, clothing for interviews, etc.
- Health & Self-Care – meal planning, goal setting, nurturing yourself from a holistic perspective
- Financial Resources – budgeting, couponing, bill paying, low-cost recipes, money-saving ideas
- Employment Resources – resumes, BEST program (basic employee skills training), directing to programs like NC Works and others
Other available topics for workshops or presentations related to domestic violence include:
- Recognizing a potential abuser (red flags)
- Forming a safety plan
- The cycle of violence
- Recognizing different forms of abuse
- Building healthy self-esteem and self-confidence
- Healthy conflict resolution
- Communication skills
- Setting boundaries
- How to handle situations when children are involved
- How to move forward after leaving the relationship
- How to answer the “What do I do now?” question
Lena is passionate about providing resources for women in transition and educating those who serve them. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how she can best be of assistance.