Chuck Taylor is a veteran pastor with over 20 years experience in ministry, leadership, workplace management and working with people. He has also been a life coach since 2012.
Chuck often speaks with businesses, non-profits, and churches about maximizing their potential to succeed.
Here are some of the topics Chuck can share with you:
- Squad (Team) Building
- Conflict Management
- Aptitude Development
- Leadership Training
- Effective Communication
- God’s Blueprint for Marriage
- Personalities & Communication
- Learning Your Love Language
- Communicating About Money
- Sex & Intimacy in Marriage
- Parenting & Setting Boundaries
- Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts
- Reaching Your Potential
- Realizing Your Purpose
- Understanding Your Personality
- Overcoming Spiritual Hurdles
Whether you are looking for a weekend retreat speaker or a business coach, Chuck can customize a plan for you or help you develop an idea that best fits your needs.
- Need some ideas?
- Business leaders seeking to motivate employees, boost morale, and increase productivity
- Couples retreat to help couples discover and re-ignite their love for each other again
- Marriage intensive for couples to learn how to improve their marriage communication
- One-day event for college students to learn how to let God lead them in their calling
- Meeting to help your staff learn each other better and work best together
- Seminar on finding God’s purpose in life and living it out well
- If you are a church pastor, Chuck can present difficult topics for church growth that your church leaders may not be as receptive to hearing from you.
Hiring Chuck to speak is very simple. Just use the Contact Page or call (336) 734-9476. We want to learn about what you want to do to help others and come alongside you to make the very best of your event. The cost for speaking is reasonable and tailored specifically to your event.
Click here for a sample sermon message.